2010 Nonfiction Writers Conference
Conference in a Box
Recordings ONLY (Save $123 over individual session recording prices)
The 2010 Nonfiction Writers Conference is over. We had a wonderful conference experience with 18 speakers over three days (April 28-30, 2010). Our speakers did a phenomenal job of packing their sessions with content.
But don't worry -- you don't have to miss out!
You can purchase this full set of conference recordings and listen as we bring together top publishing industry experts to share more than 18 hours of valuable education for current and aspiring authors of nonfiction books.
Here is just some of what you will learn:
• How to write a compelling book with market appeal.
• Methods for generating business revenue and opportunities with your book.
• Simple ways to attract valuable media exposure.
• How to break into professional speaking--from free to fee!
• Ways to build your platform and get known as an expert in your industry.
• How to take advantage of low-cost, high-return social media marketing strategies with Facebook and Twitter.
• What it takes to turn your website into a traffic-generating machine.
• The pros and cons of self-publishing vs. traditional publishing and mistakes to avoid.
• Real-world advice on how to land a book deal.
• Insider secrets for promoting your book online.
• How to generate passive income from ebooks, special reports and other information products.
Here are the recordings you will receive:
• KEYNOTE: The Future of Publishing - DAN POYNTER
• How to Write a Book Proposal - MICHAEL LARSEN
• How to Sell Foreign Rights - BOB ERDMANN
• The Choice: Traditional vs. Self-Publishing - W. TERRY WHALIN
• Author Websites and Search Engine Optimization - V. MICHAEL SANTORO
• How to Write Your Book - ROGER C. PARKER
• Social Media for Authors - JOAN STEWART
• Break Into Professional Speaking - JANE ATKINSON
• Grassroots Book Marketing - SHEL HOROWITZ
• Building Long Shelf Life for Your Book - BARBARA WINTER
• Virtual Book Tours - JAN B. KING
• How to Build Your Business with a Book - ELINOR STUTZ
• How to Design, Market and Sell Coaching Programs - MILANA LESHINSKY
• How to Sell Books in Bulk to Non-Bookstore Buyers - BRIAN JUD
• Marketing with Articles - MARNIE PEHRSON
• How to Leverage Internet Radio and Podcasts - JON HANSEN
• Query Letter Clinic - ANDREA HURST
• Make Money with eBooks and Information Products - STEPHANIE CHANDLER