Recording + Transcript Package (Save $19)
How to Design, Market and Sell Coaching Programs
Presented by Milana Leshinsky
As Part of the 2010 Non Fiction Writers Conference
Nonfiction authors have a distinct advantage—you can leverage your expertise and build revenue streams around your book. In this power-packed session, you will learn how to take the knowledge and training materials you already have and transform it into a high value, tantalizing coaching program people will be knocking down your door to be a part of!
You will also learn:
• Steps to building a profitable coaching program.
• Mistakes to avoid when building and promoting your coaching programs.
• Lucrative coaching program models.
• Strategies for building programs around content you have already created.
• Methods for attracting your target audience to your programs.
• How to creative passive income streams from your coaching programs.
Milana Leshinsky is the author of Coaching Millions.